Hi all - it's been a while since I've posted to this list. I'm
interested in connecting with a Bay Area vlogger to produce some
pieces. For those of you who don't know me, I'm an independent
journalist in S.F. who writes for national publications. I met a
bunch of you last year at MacWorld and at SXSW. I want to focus on
the reporting and content and team up with a talented vlogger
interested in those things of course, but fluent in the more
technical aspects that aren't my arena. Please respond to me off-list
at [EMAIL PROTECTED] Thanks and best - Leslie
Leslie Guttman
office: 510.528.8606
    cell:  510.684.6457
     fax:  510.576.1747