[Okay. Wreck & Salvage scares the be-jesus outta me. So I'm capitulating and
not making any media m'self. Yeah. That makes me a pussy and a peasant. I'm
comfortable with that. VBW goes on - in secret - behind closed doors - in
hushed whispers, over here:
http://www.spinxpress.com/Faux_Press/Videoblogging_Week_2007 Don't tell
Wreck & Salvage. Long live the King.]

Jan