hi milt,

yes, you can use images in lists

lots of ways to do that

a great resource for seeing what people can do with css, check out
http://csszengarden.com

many of the stylesheet examples there replace text with images

general question for the list: several "garden" type sites have become
popular over the past few years.  What would be the equivalent for the
vlogosphere?  would it be a bunch of vlogging wordpress templates like
vlogsplosion?

markus

--
http://SpinXpress.com/Markus_Sandy