Ron,

We loved your site.  We're dog lovers and watching the frisbee play in
the snow was great fun.

We are thinking about trying to cross via ferry from Milwaukee to
Muskegon so I think that puts us pretty close to where you are.

We'd love to come by and chat and share your story.  I'll ring you
closer to when we're coming through probably the third or fourth week
of May.

Thanks for saying hello and we look forward to meeting you guys and
the dogs of course.

Woof!

John Rife