.....now don't get me wrong - i'm not generalizing - i'm just saying
that its just sad that some people have no way out even when their is
evidence or no evidence proving someone did something wrong.  case in
point that i just read off the news wire - (if you feel like reading
its below)  ...and i speak from real world experience as a former
United States Marines Corps -Military Police that sometime people let
the power of the badge go to their head. forgive me for my rant, i
just think its sad - almost in the mind set of  - will it ever change
(hell no) But we live and learn -

Now back to regular scheduled vlogging communication!!!!