Can I ask for clarification on who you are refering to? Because its
got a bit confusing because we were talking about pyro.tv but then I
started talking about network2.tv, and the quote about 'link to your
original website' is from network2 rather than pyro.

Sorry for confusing the issue!

Steve Elbows