My name is Jan and I'm looking for a videographer here in the San
Francisco Bay Area.

I am a thrilled entrepreneur working with a young company I adore, and
I have a brainstorm for an out-of-the-box new marketing campaign!

I need a videographer who is skilled with the web, and maybe one or
two other talented souls with web and marketing experience to pull
this thing off.

Experience with kids would be a fabulous plus!

Due to the filming involved, I'm looking for folks here in the Bay Area.

I wasn't sure how to reach out to videographer talent in the area, and
I was so pleased to find your group. I look forward to hearing from
other members. You can reach me care of ilovekids1234 at yahoo.

Blessings to all,
Jan