Cheers, Mark & Waz.  It was brilliant, and first time for me meeting
vloggers, too.  Funny to think that, given how much time i spend
thinking about it...  have been watching across the Atlantic with
increasing envy, so I'm glad we got something going.
There are lots of people out there interested & who could benefit, we
can push it out to them.  My head has been spinning with all sorts of
crazy ideas.

Let's do it again (and I'll take that beer :) ) - next month, 4th
Thursday, May 24, somewhere new?

Rupert