A contact at Apple sent me a ".setting" file that is apparently for
use with Compressor and will produce H.264, 640x480, albeit with a
1500kbps bitrate (maybe you can tweak it).

I can't use it, cos I don't have Final Cut/Compressor, but I've sent
it to Eric at gardenfork for him to try. Could someone please let me
know if there's a "files" area on the Yahoo group page where it can be
posted?

Waz from Crash Test Kitchen

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, eric gunnar rochow <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>