So you dont see a link when you click the little blue i icon on this
video?

http://web.splashcast.net/catalog/channel_details.aspx?code=ZPKK9922BJ

Unfortunately when I click the link, it tries to open it in a popup
which firefox is set to block - not a good implementation.

Maybe this feature doesnt work for all videos? Or maybe its  browser
issue, what you using?

Splashcast's addressing of the issues seems like a start but I doubt
its quite enough, going by what they've said so far.

Cheers

Steve Elbows