So who wants to go through the 3 vlogging books written by this community
and then jsut cite them in the wikipedia entry. isnt that all we have to do?
I am sure that they devine vlog in there along with some od the genres etc
right?

where are all those academic papers folks have written? arent those reliable
sources?

let's just cite the heck out of it with sources we actually trust instead of
using a magazine article written in 5 minutes...

let's work together to follow wikipedia's rules but keep what we as vloggers
know this new medium to be

On 5/3/07, Patrick Delongchamp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   Hi Markus,
>
> I don't have a vlog anymore but I used to do
> cookingkittycorner.blogspot.com
>
> As you can see from the results from the ban attempt, I have in fact been
> trying to stick up for the vlog article. It was changes i made to the
> article nearly a year ago that saved it from getting deleted. (
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Video_blog&diff=70288801&oldid=70288758
> )
> Since then, I've asked people to source their contributions. (a wikipedia
> core content policy) The vocal people in this group seem to be
> misdirecting
> their frustration with Wikipedia policy towards me.
>
> The content Mmeiser had been trying to reinsert (
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Video_blog&diff=125328951&oldid=124431636
> )
> into the article was the content that almost got the article deleted
> nearly
> a year ago.
>
> As much as Mmeiser is upset that I initially supported the deletion
> (because
> I agreed with the reasoning behind the nomination) I instead decided that
> the information could actually be turned into something valuable and did
> research and made changes. Changes that saved it from getting deleted. I
> hate to say this but if I had left Mmeiser alone, the article would
> probably
> have been deleted over and over again since then.
>
> Wikipedia has policies. Anyone can edit it but there's only a select kind
> of information that can go into it.
>
> People claim i've been making disruptive edits and "dicking" with the
> article for a year now. I challenge them to read the wikipedia definition
> of disruptive edits. (
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Disruptive_editing) Has anyone
> really looked at the evidence to determine if it is in fact Mmeiser who
> has
> been putting up with me for a year or if it is instead the other way
> around?
> (see my defense in the ban request)
>
> I would be happy to explain any specific edit I've made if a link of the
> edit is provided. I can't really defend accusations that i've "deleted
> everything for the last 2 years" which is terribly inaccurate.
>
> pd
>
> On 5/3/07, Markus Sandy <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <markus.sandy%40mac.com>>
> wrote:
> >
> > HI Patrick,
> >
> > When I saw your initial post, I thought "why is he posting in the wrong
> > thread?" and then I looked more carefully and got your "joke".
> >
> > When you posted the "text version", I thought "is he now spamming?"
> > But I assume you have a different default char set than me and hence
> > the funny characters in the first version of that email.
> >
> > You've pissed off a number of group members and friends and so I can't
> > help but wonder what kind of person you really are.

> [...]

Josh Leo

www.JoshLeo.com
www.WanderingWestMichigan.com
www.SlowLorisMedia.com