On May 22, 2007, at 7:37 AM, schlomo rabinowitz wrote:

> Hey all
>
>  I'm starting to use some homebrew hacks for my Nintendo DS, and am
> looking
>  for a program to convert my videos to DPG (nintendos video format),
> but am
>  having trouble finding one that works on my non-Intel mac.
>
>  Do any of you have a suggestion?

hi Schlomo,

did you see these?

from http://wiki.multimedia.cx/index.php?title=Moonshell_DPG

"DPG is a video file container format used by popular homebrew
multimedia player "Moonshell" for Nintendo DS. Apparently, video is
encoded using MPEG-1 and audio - MPEG-1 Layer II. The player comes with
complete source code and uses FFmpeg/MPlayer to perform video
reencoding."

see also http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NDs-mPeG

markus

--