Thanks, that's great and in line with what I was already thinking. I
did not plan to capture full sessions, as I wonder if many people
will every access them (ofcourse it depend on your type of meeting
and presentations). I guess if you do interviews you force people to
compress content- making it more interesting for others to engage
with. Great examples!

Joitske

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Jay dedman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> >  I've joined this list recently and I'm pretty impressed by the
> >  messages.... I have a question: in June we are planning to vlog a
> >  meeting of two days in Brussels with 80 people and several
subsessions
> >  (using both english and french language). I'm wondering whether
you
> >  would have any tips or cool ideas, as this is the first time
I'll be