Howdy folks! So, in answer to my question about rotating vertical
video in iMovie.....

http://www.imovieplugins.com/plugs/turnclip.html

This free iMovie plug-in allows you to cleanly rotate video clips 90,
180, or 270. My first try was with a $3 plug-in called simple rotate.
This one continually rotates the clip and its acid-trip feel wasn't
quite what I was going for. I actually couldn't figure out how to get
a few of my clips to stop using it, so my very first videoblog is
interesting to say the least. Anyhoo, it was fun to do my first
videoblog and I'm excited about doing more. Would love feedback/tips/etc.

View my show here: http://wildfoodplants.com/

cheers, ~sunny