Andrew,

I'm not currently, but I have been looking into it as I am a big fan of
puppetry. Jim Henson and Mummenschanz were huge influences on me as a kid. I
really don't know much about making foam puppets though. Does anyone here
know much about that and maybe could point me to a website which gives
instructions?

--
                   Daniel J. Geduld
Audio: http://www.everyonesvoice.com