I've been digging in the Google Groups support. Another blogger is
having the same problems. A Google employee is responding and asked
where he was located. The response - Los Angeles.

Dang. Well, at least I have company in my misery. I'll keep an eye on
this Google Thread.

Thanks

Gena

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "ryanne hodson"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> two of the blogger team folks told me they could see everything fine...
> they're in SF
> so i'm thinking it's an LA thing
> anyone else in LA not being able to see blogspots?
>
> i can sign in
> but i can't see the blog itself.
> or anyone's blogger blogs.
> WEIRD
>
> On 6/11/07, Gena <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >   Frustration increases. I can accept or reject comments, I can see a
> > profile of a blogger but I can't get to anyone's blog. Steve is in the
> > UK, Ryanne & myself are on the West Coast.
> >
> > Can't we get a check-up via the mid-west and east coast folks?
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Gena
> > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
<videoblogging%40yahoogroups.com>,