we had the bui brothers on roving cam and keynote cam duty
so that will be posted soon. (after we all take a nap)

and you can check out all the tags listed here:

http://pixelodeonfest.com/2007/06/11/pixelodeon-rizocked-the-hizouse/

all videos will be in playlists and Rss feeds courtesy of mefeedia
in the next couple days too
so you can have your own personal screenings as well!

-ryanne