David, the fastest way to get started and add a RSS feed is to use
Feedburner

http://www.feedburner.com/fb/a/home

There is a link for Blogger blogs that explains what the process is,
how to get an RSS button and related good stuff:

http://www.feedburner.com/fb/a/help/blogger_quickstart

You also can check out this video on how to get an RSS feed:

http://www.freevlog.org/index.php/2007/03/19/8-get-an-rss-feed/

Gena
http://outonthestoop.blogspot.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "David S Kessler"