Thanks Andrew. We have been working on a DVD for some time now and
hope to get it out this year fourth quarter.

Tim

Tim Street
Creator/Executive Producer
French Maid TV
The Viral Video of “How To’s” by French Maids
http://frenchmaidtv.com
Subscribe for FREE on
<ahref="http://www.frenchmaidtv.com/itunes"; target="_blank">iTunes</a>

<*> Your email settings: