I just visited the YouTube website, expecting to be able to look at
all the questions submitted by people to the Democratic CNN*YouTube
Debates.

http://www.youtube.com/contest/DemocraticDebate

They don't have it set up so you can easily find the submitted videos.

If you click the submit button, you'll see that you are presented
with a list of your videos.

This means the the videos are public, just not officially organized
by YouTube.

That's easily fixed by publicizing a TAG for everyone to use on their
videos. CNNYOUTUBEDEBATES seems reasonable to me.

I just did a search:

No Videos found for 'cnnyoutubedebates'

That's unique enough to allow us to see everyone's submissions. let's
use it!

--
Steve Garfield
http://SteveGarfield.com