Hi List,

I met Robert Kandle at Pixelodeon, and he has a studio and equipment
available for community use in the Los Angeles area.  Here are the
details; it sounds like a great opportunity. As I understand it, there
will be advertising support on the smogtv web site to support this.
Please contact Robert directly if you are interested:

=============

SmogTV is an Online video project supported by HD Pictures & Post, a
media and technology firm located in Santa Monica, Ca.  SmogTV loans
professional level resources to filmmakers in the LA area to shoot
Internet video content of their choosing.  SmogTV in partnership with
Bandpro ( www.Bandpro.com) supplies filmmakers with a Sony 1080i HDV
camera, tape stock, professional sound (Sennheiser microphones,
lavaliers, boom mics), and lighting gear, as well as access to a 2
story state-of-the-art post production facility (Final Cut Pro, Avid,
DaVinci 2k, audio post).  SmogTV does not charge filmmakers for using
these resources.

All content shot by SmogTV's filmmakers is posted on its main site,
SmogTV.com.  We believe in ubiquity and encourage our filmmakers to
post their content on other sites as well (YouTube, MySpace, their
personal web pages, etc.).

SmogTV's goal is to create a community of filmmakers who can express
themselves freely, meet other like-minded filmmakers, and create
content that connects with people around the world.  SmogTV also hopes
to encourage the creation of similar communities in other cities.

We are shooting segments now and are scheduled to launch the site to
the public later this month.

Any inquiries, please contact me.
Tel: (310) 264-2575
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]