Depends on where I lived.

If I lived in Florida, Texas or Arkansas in my own double wide
trailer with high speed internet connection. Maybe $60K - $90K

In New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, London or Hawaii with my own
Digital Video Studio - maybe $175K - $250K

Tim

Tim Street
Creator/Executive Producer
French Maid TV
The Viral Video of “How To’s” by French Maids
http://frenchmaidtv.com
818-288-2724 c
Subscribe for FREE on
<ahref="http://www.frenchmaidtv.com/itunes"; target="_blank">iTunes</a>

On Jun 19, 2007, at 1:53 PM, Bill Cammack wrote:

> If you were entertaining offers to videoblog as your full-time job,
> how much money would that take you to make the leap?
>
> --
> Bill C.
> http://billcammack.com

<*> Your email settings: