I did read that Bill

and it still sounds like speculation to me

I've asked for more than
 > $1k a week to make three weekly three-minute episodes. We'll see how
 > far down I have to negotiate.

cold hard facts are what im after buddy

Bill Cammack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                                  --- In
videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Nick Douglas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 > I'm currently creating and selling a show. I've asked for more than
 > $1k a week to make three weekly three-minute episodes. We'll see how
 > far down I have to negotiate.

 I think that would cover a lot of people's expenses, $4k/month.  Call
 that around $350/episode for a three-show week.

 > I've also signed onto two video projects for $500 per day (including
 > writing, production, and post).

 That's interesting.  "Video" meaning television, corporate,
 independent, internet....?  I'll also assume that you're talking about
 a short-term involvement and not weekly?

 > I charge more for anything commercial (an in-house promotional video)
 > or anything that requires original writing than to cover an event.

 Makes sense.  Time is money.  The more time you have to take and the
 more thought you have to put into it, the more you're bringing to the
 table and the more you need to be compensated for your part in the
 production.

 --
 Bill C.
 billcammack.com