Ah, yes - dupes. In the report, we eliminate as many dupes as
possible and then factor the number down. Our goal is to be +/- 3%
in accuracy. This is the most technically challenging part of these
numbers, as many vlogs change feed services / update feeds / change
hosts / change titles / etc...  we have a solution that we will be
continually refining.

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Verdi"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> It might be some number quite a bit different (lower?) than that.
I have an
> "independent website" and there are 4 different versions of my
feed in
> MeFeedia. Plus many of my videos are on Blip and the Internet
Archive. So I
> could have been counted a number of times just for
michaelverdi.com. Then
> there's freevlog, nscape, spinflow, etc, etc...
>
> - Verdi
>
> On 6/28/07, Adam Quirk, Wreck & Salvage <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >   That is excellent information. Thanks a ton.
> >

> > On 6/28/07, Frank Sinton <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <frank%40mefeedia.com>>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > Mefeedia has a Quarterly "State of the Vlogosphere" and are
> > > finishing up our 2nd one as we speak..... our database includes
> > > metadata about video blogs from around the World and it is as
> > > comprehensive (includes YouTube vloggers) as I've seen (part
of the
> > > benefit of being founded back in 2004). See here:
> > >
> > > http://mefeedia.com/blog/2007/03/136/
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > > -Frank
> > >
> > > Frank Sinton
> > > CEO, Mefeedia
> > > [EMAIL PROTECTED] <frank%40mefeedia.com>
> > > http://www.mefeedia.com/user/franks/ - my mefeedia page
> > > Our blog: http://mefeedia.com/blog
> > >

> > > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com <videoblogging%
40yahoogroups.com>,