I'm planning on doing a HugNation west coast motorhome tour in
October. And I would LOVE to get videobloggers to come out if we stop
in your town for a big group hug.  Obviously I'll be documenting from
the inside, but Zadi brought up how cool it would be to get the
perspectives of other people as we roll into town.

As of now, the anchor cities are San Diego, LA, Sacramento, SF,
Portland, And Seattle.  But we will be adding cities in-between as we
find people to help host.

Again, this isn't until October. But I'm excited (got my motorhome
painted pink yesterday)  and just wanted to plant a seed.  tee-hee!

-John Halcyon
http://www.HugMobile.com