We are currently seeking a dynamic, upbeat person to do some ongoing
video blogging in a paid, part time role.

We are looking for someone who is personable, outgoing and can
motivate people into taking an interest in our articles and make
comments upon them.

Here's things you need to know...

- We will need a 1-2 minute sample of your work to help us decide if
you're the right fit for us and visa versa

- The setting can be any location of your choosing

- It is important that you can be clearly seen and understood so be
enthusiastic (but don't go overboard)!

So here's what we want from you...

- Go to this article
http://connections.afroromance.com/Articles/149/view/why-the-race-card-is-still-being-played/

- Read the article and the comments made so far by our members

- Record your sample

- email it to video at chellaul dot com

Your video should include a teaser introduction to the article and
perhaps quote some of the more controversial comments.  The object is
not to read the article to our members...but to get them interested
enough to want to read it for themselves on our site and make a
comment on it.

This will be an ongoing project with a similar theme throughout
several articles.  The main things you need to be are interesting,
informative and challenging enough make people want to read more.  The
more natural and down to earth you appear the better.

The style should be a "relaxed commentary" rather than a "news
report". If you have an opinion on the article that's fine too but
please remember we are trying to obtain a response from our members by
getting them to read and comment on the article.

Samples need to be completed and returned via email to me at video at
chellaul dot com by Friday 6th July (either as a link, or as an
attachment no larger than 5MB).

Good luck!

Regards,

HR Manager