... oh, and if any of you have the time to return the favour by
updating your vlogrolls with my new URL, I'd really appreciate it.
Most of the descriptions, I've taken from your vlog profiles - or
cobbled together from things you've said.  For most of those who
haven't said anything about themselves on their sites, I've just used
a simple note.  It's taking quite a lot of time to set up :)