Hello all AppelTV owners, may I ask for a bit of your time to help us
test? Recently we changed the way our quicktime HD files are encoded
so if anyone can test out our AppleTV feed we would really appreciate
it.

http://tinyurl.com/2kfyp7
or
http://feeds.feedburner.com/NoodlescarDailyHD

I know it plays in iTunes fine but not sure if AppleTV is playing it
anymore, our subscriber-ship has been going down fast since we
changed the encoding and wonder if it is because it is not working. I
have not been able to make it to the Apple Store to test it out yet.

-Lan
www.LanBui.com