So we're exactly one month away from this year's vlog Europe in Heidelburg,
Germany on 1 and 2 September.

Here's what we want you to know:

1) You can check out up-to-the-minute details at http://vlogeurope.com and
the wiki at http://www.vlogeurope.com/vlogeurope-07/wiki/

2) We've created a Facebook Group at http://tinyurl.com/3d9hgc Anyone can
join, even if you don't plan on going but are interested in seeing what's
happening.

3) Joel has secured a venue, and we're in the process of setting the
schedule and sessions. Check the wiki/Facebook Group and you'll see what's
happening.

4) We know Podcamp UK is the same weekend, and we're in conversation with
the nice folks with Podcamp to see if we can do a joint session via
videolink.

5) If you know you're going to attend, please make sure you let us know on
the Wiki. If you are a maybe or are having issues with getting there/finding
a place to stay, let us know and we'll see how we can assist you.

6) You can always mail me with questions at [EMAIL PROTECTED] or
leave a message on the Facebook group. Or you can ask questions here and
Raymond, Joel or I will get back to you.