Hi folks,

Taking my inspiration for the work that Jay Dedman and Ryanne Hodson are
doing right now in Cambodia and Southeast Asia, I'm need 30 people to donate
$23 to help get me and three video blogging kits to Cambodia by the end of
the month.  (along with suitcases of donated t-shirts)

You can read the details here:
http://cambodiabloggingsummit.wikispaces.com/

   - Consider making a donation of $23
   - Blog about this campaign and repost the fundraising badge on your
   blog
   - Forward the url to your colleagues and friends and ask them to
   contribute or repost.
   - Have some new t-shirts from a tech or nonprofit tech organization?
   I'd love to pack them in my
suitcase<http://cambodiabloggingsummit.wikispaces.com/Suitcase+Project>
   !
   - Digg it<http://digg.com/tech_deals/Cambodia_Bloggers_Summit_Campaign>notice
that Virak, one of the Cambodian Bloggers, set this up
   - Follow the links to the Cambodian Bloggers on this side bar or on
   the Summit <http://cloggersummit.wikispaces.com/> page, drop a comment
   encouraging them!

No money, no T-shirts?   I'll be posting in a bit for some advice/feedback
on instructional materials I'm prepping.

Thank you everyone!

--
Beth Kanter
Social Media and Nonprofits: Trainer, Coach, and Consultant