Just watched it, and, egads, that's some cringe inducing stuff.

I'm glad this discussion is happening, because I don't we talk about
racism enough in this country. And it's not always easy to talk about
it. But we should, because it causes so much misery. Our country is
shot through with economic, legal, political, and cultural racism.

This video is just the tip of the iceberg. Racism is fractal, it's at
the smallest scales and the biggest scales. Welcome to the USA, 2007.

It's where we live.

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Mark Day" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>