> hehehehe OMG.  You mean that little intro thing Frank did?  I just
> watched that whole episode.  If you're talking about the beginning,
> then what you're saying is that Frank was "acting black", which would
> imply that just before that, when he was playing guitar, he was
> "acting white"? HAHAHAHA OMG. :)
>
> Frank didn't say ANYTHING about black or white ANYTHING when he did
> that.

Yeah, that's my point.  It's the set-up.  Feldman didn't give us a
lack of context.  He gave us way too much context. And no matter where
you go from there it's going to be fucked up.  Feldman basically says,
"Hey everybody, I'm about to tell a racist joke here."

I know the zefrank thing wasn't racial.  And that was my point, you
could say practically anything after the Feldman set-up (even
something excruciatingly innocent) and everybody would be scratching
their heads.

It wasn't great provocative art that started this conversation.  It
was dumb dumb art that started this conversation.  Feldman wasn't
touching a nerve.  He was hitting us over the head with a hammer.