Well I guess my 1 month boycott of uploading to Youtube might have to end.

Steve Garfield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  Just took a quick look at the new
iMovie that was announced today.

Info here:
http://www.apple.com/ilife/imovie/

Totally new interface to make making movies easier.

One thing I noticed was this:

"The YouTube connection.

Is your YouTube™ audience clamoring for more? Send your movie
directly to your YouTube™ account from iMovie so others can enjoy it,
rate it, and leave comments for the director."

We've been asking Apple for this feature for years. Actually, we've
been asking for a BlogThis! feature to allow posting to any blog, but
sending directly to YouTube makes it so easy for people to get
started with videoblogging.

Since I've been using iMovie a lot more recently, I'll be interested
in trying this out at the Apple Store to see if it can speed up my
workflow. Redoing the iMovie application can only be a good thing.

--Steve

Yahoo! Groups Links

Jimmy CraicHead TVVideo Podcast about Sailing, Travel, Craic and Cocktails
www.jchtv.com