Aiptek makes a really crummy line of SD camcorders. Totally lowest
common denominator. I'm all for the cheap camcorder but you can't get
high def from Aiptek. Their middle name is "interpolation." Always has
been.

Not to mention issues of parts falling off and the non-responsiveness
of customer service. Not worth your money or frustration. I admit it.
I'm just suspicious of that brand of equipment.

Gena
http://outonthestoop.blogspot.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Brian Richardson - WhatTheCast?