i will be happy when imovie opens up and lets us choose where to upload.
in place like thailand...youtube is banned (they say it's not, but i can't
get on it!)
so why not let us upload where we want to???
like blip and archive....

steve's right we've been asking for this for years.
it's a step in the right direction certainly!

very cool
can't wait to play with it.

-ryanne

--