Wow, this is spooky. I was watching some of the video from Gnomedex
and saw your interview. I learned about you company and the Levelator.

I'm going to test the Levelator out. I hope it helps with some of the
sound leveling problems that I had with video that I shot.

These "Intertubes" are amazing.

Gena