Greetings from Cambodia.

Yesterday I spent time working with Virak and the kiddie cameras.   He made
his first videoblog post

http://beth.typepad.com/beths_blog/2007/08/the-first-video.html

He is going to co-teach the workshop with me tommorrow

PLEASE CLICK THROUGH TO HIS VIDEO BLOG POST AND LEAVE A COMMENT.   I will
show his blog post tommorrow for my part and want to demonstrate that other
people from around the world are interested in Cambodian bloggers and video
bloggers.  Please distribute your networks.

Thank you helping to encourage people in Cambodia to embrace social media.

I'm at the Cambodian Bloggers Summit and some of it will be streamed live on
blog tv or ustream - you can participate

http://cloggersummit.wikispaces.com/live