I've listed several private video hosts on this web page and many offer secure
streaming and archiving, pay-per-view set ups for collecting revenue for
videos. Some offer affiliate partnerships and I have included my affiliate on
those.
http://www.freemediaguide.com/video_hosting.html

Someone else mentioned Amazon's program -- www.CreateSpace.com -- it isn't a
video host BUT it offers video download rentals and video download purchases
sold through amazon "unboxed" on amazon.com

  Nerissa

  --- In videoblogging@ yahoogroups. com, "blah blah" wrote:

> This might be a common question. I am looking to host some training
> videos that we sell to clients. So we need something secure and with
> really good quality. The client will login, watch some free videos
> with the option of watching paid videos. Can anyone recommend some
> video hosting services that would work well for this?
>
> Thank you.
>
> - Pandu

Nerissa Oden

Discover my websites--they're helpful!