That's actually a good question! :D

What are the options for simulcasting live streams?  I'm pretty sure
they're using ustream.  Jonny's using operator11.  I would assume he
plans to full-screen Kathryn's show on a monitor and point his iSight
at it.

Another option would be to embed Kathryn's feed and his own feed on
the same page, so we could watch both, simultaneously.

A third would be if it were possible to feed Kathryn's stream into one
of his operator11 slots.

--
Bill
http://billcammack.com