NOT a Ustream thing - let me be clear about that :)

There are lessons to be learned to be sure.

Will speak to the lessons later - probably after we finish shooting.

Glad to hear that the version with our good sound is up @
http://www.synchronis.tv/2007/09/19/episode-1/ though I hear some dropouts
not in the original recording...

Jan