Hi everyone;

We are starting a new channel on GoMedia.Tv ( HYPERLINK
"http://www.gomedia.tv"http://www.gomedia.tv ). It’s Life Casting Channel.
If you are thinking doit LifeCasting on Mogulus please send us to your
Mogulus channel name and we create your own GoMedia.Tv channel. It’s
completely free.

Regards;

Gokcen Karan

Co Founder