Nicolas -

Thanks so much, and thanks to everyone for such great advice.  I've
been catching a connection only here and there in Toledo, so I'll just
say thanks to everyone here for such super input.

Having small communities like this is so great!  Sadly, I'm not going
to be able to make it to Ontario for the expo, but hope everyone has a
great time.

Best,
Matt :)

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Gromik Tohoku