Hi,

 Someone mentioned Powerupload as a multidistribution
network, so I joined to find out and my profile stated
"no credit" so I read on and found out...

>>>PowerUploads uses credits for each video you upload
and for each time we upload your video to a video
distribution site in your network. Credits cost 99
cents each, and are refundable at any time.
To purchase credits click on the "Buy Credits Now"
button below and then select the number of credits you
would like to purchase on the following page. You can
make your purchase using your Pay Pal Account as well
as with any major credit card. <<<<

Interesting, I wonder what happens to my vids if I
don't have credit for showing them via their service?

Nicolas

Gromik Nicolas
Tohoku University
Sendai, Japan