Another option for those interested in video commenting systems for
Wordpress is Revver's new plugin for Wordpress.  The plugin enables
video responses to your posts, and your subscribers are automatically
given a Revver account when they sign up and post video responses — so
they earn (and you earn as a sharer on their video responses).

The plugin also allows you to upload videos to Revver directly through
your blog (+ auto-publish upon video approval), and manage your Revver
account and videos all right from your blog

More info and example sites are here:

http://one.revver.com/go/wp/

-unclealex
[EMAIL PROTECTED]