Oh I totally agree about the back button, it has to be "new window" for me.
Full screen doesn't work for me either, unless the original size is huge. I
hate seeing video scaled.

That brings up another complication though - where full screen may make more
sense: HD. When I relaunch, new video will be available at 1280x720. Yes,
that's smaller than many folks' displays, but not by that much. And I still
like to make things work on 1024x768 displays (probably because I am using
projectors so much when teaching). Embedding 1280x720? On a design level...
how?

Brook