Everytime I think I've got it all figured out...I get another face
plant.

I'm trying to use the Show in Box theme and vPip.  I was told that I
would be better off doing my own flash compression for my video and
then upload that to blip.tv.

I thought that using the highest quality video file for compression
was best.  So I tried compressing my .AVI with Riva's free flv
compressor, and then moved onto On2 VP6 codec, which I thought was the
best.  No matter what bitrate I use or how much I tweak the settings,
I can't get a good flash compression.

Should I compress with H.264 then send that thru flash?  Does the
Sorenson squeeze program do a better job? because I thought that
Sorenson was also using the VP6 codec?

Thanks for the help,
Tobey