Hi All!

I am  a very new member to this fantastic group... my name is Kathryn Jones...
 I know
some of you already... but for those of you I don't know , I just finished
production on
"35",  the first ever web drama to stream live on the internet... using three
panasonic dvx
100's, mixed in real time via a TriCaster studio we shot 10 episodes over a 12
night
period, and streamed live from September 17th -30th of this year at 9 pm est.

It was the most challenging thing I have ever done, emotionally, creatively,
physically
intellectually... and it was incredibly rewarding.

One of the best parts of my experience was the opportunity to work with some
truly
remarkable people, people I highly highly recommend and think this group should
know
about.

First of all, you all know Jan McLaughlin.. WOW... Jan was our production sound
mixer and
is a consummate professional.  Our shoot was especially challenging for any
sound mixer
as we were treading entirely unknown territory and found out the hard way that
the
technology we were using was especially unfriendly to high quality sound
production.  Jan
worked tirelessly to discover and fix the sound inconsistencies that live
streaming created
(often a new technical issue each night) , and then to provide me with great
tracks for our
archives.  I can not recommend this wonderful woman enough... she would be an
asset
paved in gold on any video shoot and is a pure joy to have on a set.  http://
fauxpress.blogspot.com/

Secondly, Andrew Lipson... Andrew was our technical director extraordinaire and
tri-caster
pro.  To say we would not have had a shoot without Andrew is the understatement
of the
century. His unending knowledge, his years of experience, his boundless
positive energy,
his calm and his problem solving abilities each came into play night after
night after night.
I am so grateful to have had Andrew on our shoot and can not recommend him
enough.

Thirdly, Marcus Lehmann, our dp...not only is he a great dp, Marcus is a joy to
have on a
set.  Obviously our budget was miniscule which meant Marcus often took on the
roles of
grip, gaffer and dp alike.  and then on load out, who was hand scrubbing the
stairs?
Marcus!  What a pure pleasure  to work with.  I am totally indebted to him.
http://
www.marcuslehmann.com/

Fourthly, another group member, Brian Gonzalez.... as you all know Brian is a
Director/
cinematographer, but he came on our set because we needed an AD... hardly a
rewarding
position for a director/cinematographer, even so,  Brian ran that set like
clockwork.  His
input was invaluable and presence on our set irreplaceable.
http://www.taxiplasm.net/

Fifthly (is that a word?) Rich McGrath, a PA whom I found on Craig's list, Rich
became
Andrew's right hand man in the tech booth.  A coder and video expert by trade
Rich soon
became a critical member of our staff. He is incredibly knowledgeable, hard
working,
dedicated, and once again a joy to have on our staff.

Should any of you be looking for any staff and think Jan, Andrew, Marcus, Brian
or Rich
might be just the person you are looking for I hope you won't hesitate to
contact me... and
I will be happy to extoll in further detail... and put you in touch!

 And lastly...thanks so much to all of you for your incredible support through
this process
(I heard via Jan and Brian that you guys were  wonderful).. I am so honored to
be a part of
this group!

all my best!
Kathryn Velvel Jones