Hey guys!  You guessed it.  We're back with another production-related
question.  We've been learning to use this new condenser boom-mounted
mic in our videos and we love the freedom it's offering us, but we're
also noticing that it picks up a fairly heavy amount of acoustic echo
when our voices bounce off of the walls and floor.  I'm sure people on
here have faced this issue before, so would some of you veterans pass on
your wisdom on either removing the acoustic echo or preventing it?  I've
been trying a mixture of notch filters and a bass boost on the editing
console, but the results haven't satisfied me.  Most of the Google
searches I do on this only deal with telephony, so I haven't found good
resources yet.

--
Rhett.
http://www.weatherlight.com/greentime