I don't think there's a trichotomy between those things.  You can be
all at the same time.

If you have to pick just one... pick whichever one helps you out in
that situation.  (Or what makes sense from their point-of-view.)

--
    Charles Iliya Krempeaux, B.Sc. <http://ChangeLog.ca/>

                 Vlog Razor... Vlogging News
                    http://vlograzor.com/