COOL.  I should've known you'd all be up for this.

I've created a video bloggers group within the NaBloPoMo Ning social
network.

http://nablopomo.ning.com/group/videobloggers

Roll on November 1st.  I might use it as an excuse to try a bunch of
different video sites and services. Screw quality, I'm in it for fun.

Rupert
http://twittervlog.tv/